Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In Silence, it will come.

Whoa... it's 4pm & I just realized all I have eaten today is chocolate & almonds....

THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO!
How do I balance all of it???

It's been interesting to witness my own evolution since this project has taken a hold of me...
Quite the hobby I must admit.

BIG things have shifted recently... all aligning specifically for me to continue to go forth...

Imua = Go forth in Hawaiian

I wonder how many languages have such beautiful ways to say my last name...
It is my mantra.

All my camera equipment has arrived, so now I am in a position to document this whole process of beautiful transitions & deep realizations. (The first video is in process)
Time is ticking fast.
It's time to book my ticket to Papua...

How do I start thinking like a tribal person??

I'm jotting down the questions I will ask them.
But I know once I'm there I will just fly in the direction of the wind.

No expectations. No reservations.

Surprisingly enough, one of the hardest things about this project/film I have faced was creating the name for the whole damn thing...
What do I call it...?!?
What do I call it...?!?

Several visions & words flew through me... but the right one was floating just out of reach...

Ughhh... frustration.
Breathe...
Patience...
In silence, it will come...

My dreams spoke to me,
"I GOT IT!"
and when I woke it was gone.

A Sacred Vision Quest...
curled in a ball...
holding my gut...

Visions... Visions... Visions....

Ahhh yes!
That's it!!!

haha! of course that's it.

The webpage is almost done,
and then,
I will share the name...

No comments:

Post a Comment